[spyne] The helpfulness of logs, validation error contains no reference to the key

Burak Arslan burak.arslan at arskom.com.tr
Mon Jun 9 21:56:52 UTC 2014

On 06/05/14 23:27, Alex wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I gave it a try and it fails at startup, here is the output
> <snip>
> This is the custom data type it doesn't like and the definitions it relies on
>
> <snip>
> Just in case, I'd like to make sure I set up the right thing, this is
> what I did:
> `pip install git+https://github.com/arskom/spyne.git`

Hi Alex,

I boiled this down to a test case and started looking. Turns out there
was a nasty problem with xml schema generation, which got exposed once I
fixed your case. I managed to get things under control though.

So, could you try the latest code again with your existing code base and
report back your results?

Thanks a lot and best regards,
Burak