[spyne] Complex data types and inheritance

Alex ralienpp at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 14:31:37 UTC 2014

Hi,

> I added your case to Spyne test suite, both 2.10 and 2.11. 2.10:
> https://github.com/arskom/spyne/blob/121516e8d6d22eb7a057814fd0a3999286423e82/spyne/test/protocol/_test_dictdoc.py#L1068
> and they are both green.
Aah, it is nice to see how dummy test strings end up in the project's
code and will live eternally, even after we kick the bucket. Next time
I will use something more poetic :-)

I tried to put together a minimalistic sample that produces the issue
- and everything works as expected. I think this has something to do
with the observer effect, the bug is aware of the debugger's presence.
When I run the actual server - the problem is there.

I will continue to experiment and see how this can be reproduced reliably.

Alex