[spyne] How keep Python 3 moving forward - suds & Python 3

Burak Arslan burak.arslan at arskom.com.tr
Fri May 30 08:38:16 UTC 2014

On 30/05/14 11:02, Jurko Gospodnetić wrote:
> Is it just needed to run external pytest processes?

Yep.

> If that is so, I guess the same could be achieved using the subprocess
> module.

That's what I tried first but found out that finding out which version
of py.test executable to run using subprocess was problematic when you
have multiple CPython versions installed. So i used multiprocessing to
call pytest's main function.

Maybe this whole state transfer thing could be avoided, or there could
be a better way of locating python package entry points.

For your case though, just running py.test test_suds.py should be enough.

Best regards,
Burak