[spyne] Generating wsdl by IP address and another criteria

Михаил Начаров mnach at ya.ru
Tue Sep 2 06:32:19 UTC 2014

Hello Burak!

1. I'm wondering is there a way to generate wsdl at runtime depending on
client IP-address? I have checked this by myself in source code of this
powerful library, but haven't find a way to do that.

2. If there is no way to do that, can we generate wsdl once per client
automatically?

Main purpose of this generation thing is to have all our web-services
for all consumers in one project, but give them wsdl with only necessary
services.

Thank you!