[spyne] defining a service without expecting namespace in every tag

Daniele Bortoluzzi daniele at elkos.it
Mon Aug 10 16:47:42 UTC 2015

Yes I do. Here is the full message opening with the SOAP-ENV tag. It is
identical in the two generated messages, generated with a python-suds
client.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:ns0="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
xmlns:ns1="myNameSpace" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"