[spyne] defining a service without expecting namespace in every tag

Daniele Bortoluzzi daniele at elkos.it
Wed Aug 26 14:03:25 UTC 2015

On 11 August 2015 at 18:17, Burak Arslan <burak.arslan at arskom.com.tr> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Finally I got some time!

Thank you for your time :)

>> if you got issues with namespaces, try soft validation.
>>

> yes, I can receive messages correctly with soft validation and
_body_style='bare'.

Now I'm in trouble again: I have namespaces put in every tag:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<senv:Envelope xmlns:tns="http://www.thatnamespace.it/something/"
xmlns:senv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
   <senv:Body>
      <tns:NotifyResponse>
         <tns:resultDescription></tns:resultDescription>
         <tns:resultCode>OK</tns:resultCode>
         </tns:NotifyResponse>
   </senv:Body>
</senv:Envelope>

Digging into the code I see in spyne/decorator.py, line 168

    if _body_style == 'bare' and _returns is not None:
        message = _returns.customize(sub_name=_out_message_name, sub_ns=ns)

and everywhere sub_ns is set so I think I am not able to unset the sub_ns
attribute in any way. Right?