[spyne] Array in Django SOAP webservice

carlos.palomares.external at airbus.com carlos.palomares.external at airbus.com
Thu Jun 18 11:33:56 UTC 2015

Great!!!
Thanks a lot.

De: Burak Arslan [mailto:burak.arslan at arskom.com.tr]
Enviado el: jueves, 18 de junio de 2015 13:11
Para: Palomares Campos, Carlos (External); people at spyne.io
Asunto: Re: [spyne] Array in Django SOAP webservice

Hello,
On 06/18/15 13:27, carlos.palomares.external at airbus.com<mailto:carlos.palomares.external at airbus.com> wrote:
Hi everybody,

I have a problem with the type of Array in spyne, I am working with Django and my server is apache with wsgi.py in windows. I have these structures:
 <snip>

This line is all time making error in my system:
'NoneType' object has no attribute 'append'
[Thu Jun 18 11:41:15 2015] [error] 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'append' (<type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>)

I don't what is the problem, the kind of data, the Array type maybe.............. I don't know anyone can help me?

You must initialize the data with an empty array first, just like any other Python object.

Try:

    resData = ResponseDataQuery(incidences=[])

hth,
burak

The information in this e-mail is confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised.
Airbus cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this e-mail as it has been sent over public networks. If you have any concerns over the content of this message or its Accuracy or Integrity, please contact Airbus immediately.
All outgoing e-mails from Airbus are checked using regularly updated virus scanning software but you should take whatever measures you deem to be appropriate to ensure that this message and any attachments are virus free.