[spyne] change name of elements in wsdl working with dango app

carlos.palomares.external at airbus.com carlos.palomares.external at airbus.com
Fri Jun 26 06:40:20 UTC 2015

This one is very important for me, I need change the name of specific elements in the wsdl, for example:
<xs:complexType name="NewIncidenceResponse">
or this others:
<wsdl:message name="NewIncidence">
<wsdl:part name="NewIncidence" element="tns:NewIncidence"/>
</wsdl:message>
<wsdl:message name="NewIncidenceResponse">
<wsdl:part name="NewIncidenceResponse" element="tns:NewIncidenceResponse"/>
</wsdl:message>
the name, only the name, I suppose this should be so simple, because in java or .net you can change the name of these parameters without problems, but wiht this library I dont know how can I do it?

I am working with Django app, so if for example I have this method;
# Servicio SOAP
class NewIncidenceService(ServiceBase):
            #Realiza la creacion de soportes/incidencias nuevos
            @srpc(SopoSoap, _returns=ResponseData)
            def NewIncidence(sop):
                        try:

What I need for changing these names?

Thanks in advance.

The information in this e-mail is confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised.
Airbus cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this e-mail as it has been sent over public networks. If you have any concerns over the content of this message or its Accuracy or Integrity, please contact Airbus immediately.
All outgoing e-mails from Airbus are checked using regularly updated virus scanning software but you should take whatever measures you deem to be appropriate to ensure that this message and any attachments are virus free.